By J P Das,Sasi B. Misra
What lies at the back of decision-making and more desirable academic and managerial functionality? This publication attempts to respond to through placing forth significant concepts within the context of making plans and govt capabilities. this is often in keeping with 5 extensive themes:
• judgements are in keeping with either feelings and rationality in various proportions.
• feelings and rationality are capabilities of the brain.
• foundation of making plans and government capabilities engaged in problem-solving, and the way those services are measured from 3 worlds, viz., international of actual items, global of unsleeping and subconscious states and mental regulate, and global of cultural items, reminiscent of language, theories in technology, and gadgets of art.
• development in making plans and govt features is helping in higher functionality in either academic achievements and managerial decision-making.
• how you can advance decision-making and planning.
This booklet will curiosity academic Planners and executives in enterprise management in addition to the undergraduate and postgraduate scholars of Psychology, administration and Education.
Read or Download Cognitive Planning and Executive Functions: Applications in Management and Education PDF
Similar behavioural sciences books
Are you able to examine with out figuring out it? This debatable and masses debated query varieties the foundation of this number of essays because the authors talk about even if the measurable alterations in behaviour that end result from studying can ever stay completely subconscious. 3 matters vital to the subject of implicit studying are raised.
Some time past few a long time, resources of suggestion within the multidisciplinary box of cognitive technology have widened. as well as ongoing important paintings in cognitive and affective neuroscience, very important new paintings is being carried out on the intersection of psychology and the organic sciences in most cases.
An individual who claims the fitting ‘to select the best way to dwell their lifestyles’ excludes any only deterministic description in their mind when it comes to genes, chemical substances or environmental affects. for instance, whilst an writer of a textual content expresses his strategies, he assumes that, in typing the textual content, he governs the firing of the neurons in his mind and the flow of his palms in the course of the workout of his personal unfastened will: what he writes isn't thoroughly pre-determined firstly of the universe.
The significance of facial expressions has resulted in a gradually becoming physique of empirical findings and theoretical analyses. each decade has visible paintings that extends or demanding situations earlier pondering on facial features. The technological know-how of facial features offers an up to date evaluate of the present psychology of facial features .
- LITERACY ACQUISITION SOCIAL (Developing Body and Mind)
- Cognition and Multi-Agent Interaction: From Cognitive Modeling to Social Simulation
- Exposing the Magic of Design: A Practitioner's Guide to the Methods and Theory of Synthesis (Human Technology Interaction Series)
- Overcoming Depression: A Cognitive Therapy Approach (Treatments That Work)
- How the Mind Comes into Being: Introducing Cognitive Science from a Functional and Computational Perspective
Additional resources for Cognitive Planning and Executive Functions: Applications in Management and Education
Cognitive Planning and Executive Functions: Applications in Management and Education by J P Das,Sasi B. Misra