By Eugene E. Levitt
By Danit Zeava Falbel Pondé
By Tilo Kircher
Der Band bietet einen raschen und präzisen Überblick über psychotherapeutische Interventionen bei psychischen Erkrankungen. Nicht nur die Frage, welches Psychotherapieverfahren bei welcher Störung anzuwenden ist, wird beantwortet, der knappe Leitfaden liefert auch Handlungsanweisungen, Tipps und tips für die Durchführung von psychotherapeutischen Gesprächen.
By Robert Ladouceur
By Tracey J. Jarvis,Jenny Tebbutt,Richard P. Mattick,Fiona Shand,Nick Heather
By Leslie S. Greenberg,Lynne E. Angus
In psychotherapy, as in lifestyles, all major feelings are embedded in very important tales, and all major tales revolve round vital emotional issues. but, regardless of the interplay among emotion and narrative methods, emotion-focused remedy (EFT) and narrative-informed cures have advanced as separate medical techniques. during this booklet, Lynne Angus and Leslie Greenberg handle this hole and current a groundbreaking, empirically established version that integrates operating with narrative and emotion strategies in EFT.
According to Angus and Greenberg's narrative-informed method of EFT, all winning psychotherapy involves the articulation, revision, and deconstruction of consumers' maladaptive lifestyles tales in prefer of extra life-enhancing choices. simply because feelings and narratives engage to shape that means and feel of self, the evocation and articulation of feelings is important to altering lifestyles narratives.
Individual chapters describe how the interplay among emotion and narrative creates a continually evolving feel of self; how clinicians can deal with either narrative and emotion strategies to assist consumers create extra adaptive, empowering meanings and experience of self; and the significance of a robust healing alliance. attractive, in-depth case reviews on the finish of the ebook illustrate how the version may be utilized to remedy of melancholy and emotional trauma.
By Tammie Ronen
- Presents a special integration of images remedy with CBT and optimistic psychology
- Challenges therapists to enhance imagery treatment ideas adapted to slot their person consumers' personalities and problems
- Features case illustrations and directions for using imagery and metaphors for either adults and children
By Michael Bruch
The moment version of Beyond Diagnosis is an absolutely up-to-date and elevated exam of Vic Meyer’s pioneering case formula strategy and its program to cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Recommends dynamic, individualized overview over commonplace diagnostic category for advanced person problems
- Presents exact research of complex situations which are proper for medical practice
- Features a foreword by way of Ira Turkat, in addition to dialogue of the main up to date scientific techniques from a world-wide team of case formula experts
By J. Lim,K. Petrone
Download e-book for kindle: Dialogue, Argumentation and Education: History, Theory and by Baruch B. Schwarz,Michael J. Baker
By Baruch B. Schwarz,Michael J. Baker