By Arnaud Banos,Christophe Lang,Nicolas Marilleau
Whereas quantity 1 brought the NetLogo platform as a method of prototyping easy types, this moment quantity specializes in the complex use of NetLogo to attach either info and theories, making it perfect for almost all of medical communities.
The authors concentrate on agent-based modeling of spatialized phenomena with a methodological and useful orientation, demonstrating how complex agent-based spatial simulation equipment and technics will be applied.
This e-book presents theoretical and conceptual backgrounds, in addition to algorithmic and technical insights, together with code and applets, in order that readers can try out and re-use such a lot of its content material.
- Illustrates complicated techniques and strategies in agent-based spatial simulation
- Features functional examples constructed, and commented on, in a different platform
- Provides theoretical and conceptual backgrounds, in addition to algorithmic and technical insights, together with code and applets, in order that readers can try and re-use such a lot of its content
Read or Download Agent-based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo, Volume 2: Advanced Concepts PDF
Similar data modeling & design books
Chance, Markov Chains, Queues, and Simulation offers a contemporary and authoritative therapy of the mathematical procedures that underlie functionality modeling. The certain motives of mathematical derivations and diverse illustrative examples make this textbook easily obtainable to graduate and complicated undergraduate scholars taking classes during which stochastic techniques play a primary function.
This moment version to the award-winning booklet, constructing a knowledge Warehouse for the Healthcare firm, is an easy view of a scientific info warehouse improvement venture, from inception via implementation and follow-up. via first-hand studies from participants charged with such an implementation, this e-book bargains assistance and a number of views at the facts warehouse improvement process—from the preliminary imaginative and prescient to system-wide liberate.
Das Lehrbuch stellt eine grundlegende Einführung in die mathematische Theorie der geordneten Mengen und Verbände dar. Neben wichtigen Begriffen werden allgemeine Vorgehensweisen und Beweistechniken demonstriert, die für dieses Gebiet typisch sind. Auch werden eine Reihe von Anwendungen diskutiert, insbesondere aus der Informatik, wie logische Schaltungen, Semantik von Programmiersprachen und die Untersuchung von Kausalität in verteilten Systemen.
Key FeaturesLearn in regards to the data at the back of strong predictive versions with p-value, ANOVA, and F- records. enforce statistical computations programmatically for supervised and unsupervised studying via K-means clustering. grasp the statistical element of computer studying with the aid of this example-rich consultant to R and Python.
- Python Data Analysis Cookbook
- Activiti 5.x Business Process Management Beginner's Guide
- The Data Model Resource Book: Volume 3: Universal Patterns for Data Modeling
- Data Analysis and Decision Support (Studies in Classification, Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization)
- Modeling & Simulation-Based Data Engineering: Introducing Pragmatics into Ontologies for Net-Centric Information Exchange
Extra resources for Agent-based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo, Volume 2: Advanced Concepts
Agent-based Spatial Simulation with NetLogo, Volume 2: Advanced Concepts by Arnaud Banos,Christophe Lang,Nicolas Marilleau