By Dinora Pines
Drawing on Dinora Pines’ life of scientific event this vintage e-book offers a psychoanalytic figuring out of women’s relationships with their our bodies, targeting key moments in women’s lives.
With chapters organised to stick to the feminine life-cycle, issues coated include:
- the turbulence of early life
- pregnancy and childbirth
- infertility and abortion
- menopause and outdated age
- the annoying results of surviving the Holocaust.
With a foreword from Susie Orbach, this publication may be of curiosity to psychological wellbeing and fitness execs together with counsellors, psychotherapists and psychoanalysts.
Read Online or Download A Woman's Unconscious Use of Her Body: A Psychoanalytical Perspective PDF
Best psychology of sexuality books
A few males are particularly tough to regulate within the psychotherapy room. they're controlling, exploitive, inflexible, competitive, and prejudiced. In a note, they're Authoritarian. This publication is a consultant for therapists and counselors who paintings with those males, delivering an knowing in their mental improvement and offering empirically supported innovations to paintings with them successfully.
What's the position of the senses in how we comprehend the area? Cognitive sociology has lengthy addressed the way in which we understand or think barriers in our usual lives, yet Asia Friedman pushes this question extra nonetheless. How, she asks, did we come to blind ourselves to intercourse sameness? Drawing on greater than sixty interviews with decidedly varied populations—the blind and the transgendered—Blind to Sameness solutions provocative questions about the relationships among intercourse variations, biology, and visible notion.
Massimo Recalcati interroga los angeles funzione paterna nell’epoca della sua crisi. Attraverso Sigmund Freud e Jacques Lacan e alcune determine tratte dalla letteratura (Philip Roth e Cormac McCarthy) e dal cinema (Clint Eastwood), si delineano i tratti di una paternità indebolita ma comunque essenziale. Nel pace dell’evaporazione del padre, che cosa può essere ancora una guida in line with il soggetto?
First released in 2002. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- The Language of Perversion and the Language of Love (Library of Clinical Psychoanalysis)
- Aprirsi al piacere: Come migliorare la sessualità e vivere con passione ogni momento (Italian Edition)
- Pain is my Pleasure
- Being a Man in a Transnational World: The Masculinity and Sexuality of Migration (Routledge Advances in Feminist Studies and Intersectionality)
- Female Sexual Offenders: Theory, Assessment and Treatment
- The Sleep of Reason: Erotic Experience and Sexual Ethics in Ancient Greece and Rome
Additional info for A Woman's Unconscious Use of Her Body: A Psychoanalytical Perspective
A Woman's Unconscious Use of Her Body: A Psychoanalytical Perspective by Dinora Pines